Ronald Smith Contracts
Ron’s credentials as an expert in the
field include his service as President of
NCMA, his selection for the NCMA
Charles A. Dana Award, and his service
on numerous Government/Industry
committees and working groups. He has
published many articles in contracts and
procurement. Ron is a frequent panelist
at industry forums and instructor for
Government training events.
Phone: (202) 664-0707
- Contract and subcontract negotiations: including claims and terminations
- International contracting and subcontracting.
- Sourcing (including solicitations, bids, and proposals)
- Supply chain management
- Risk management
- Procurement process management (including CPSR)
Training and research topics include:
Content is drawn from original research and original published works including:
• Contract Management Body of Knowledge, currently in 4th Edition.
• Market Research in Federal Contracting (1998).
• Creating the Performance-Based Solicitation (1997).
• Acquisition Reform (1996).
Our strength is the ability to
discern and communicate the
practical application behind
the published policy and
beyond the prevailing theory.